Tuesday, September 13, 2016

"When I do good, I feel good.
When I do bad, I feel bad" - Abraham Lincoln

When I do good on a test I've been studying really hard on I feel good.
When I fail a test that I studied really hard on I feel bad.
I remember I took a biology or physiology test I studied really hard for yet I failed. My final score was a nine out of twenty. I felt bad the whole day. Then I remember taking an English vocabulary test I thought I was going to fail because I did not study so hard. I ended up passing that test with twelve out of thirteen. I felt really good that day. When you choose the right like studying and staying focused you do good on tests and feel good. When you choose the wrong like not studying and doing drugs you do bad on a test and feel bad. You have to do good in order to feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment